Library Program Mission: to ensure that students are effective users of ideas and information.
- AR Bookfind Visit AR BookFinder to find the AR level of any book- whether it's in the Mead library- or not!
- Mead Parent Barcode Mead parents can check out books at the Mead Library.
- Mead Library Catalog Find out which books we have in the Mead Library.
- Find Good Books Check these websites for award winning books.
- Research Databases Use these helpful databases for your reports and presentations.
- Works Consulted Guidelines Find out how to credit the resources you consult during your research.
Here at Mead we encourage and support lifelong learning and literacy by:
- promoting a passionate, long-lasting love of reading,
- maintaining a diverse collection of materials in a variety of formats that represents our community and beyond,
- teaching research and information skills which result in self-reliant and critical users of information
- supporting grade-level curriculum with instruction and resources
Combined, this makes our library and school an inclusive, celebratory place of learning for our students, staff, and community members.
Megan Andrews, Margaret Mead Library Specialist